Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the all new, freshly created creatives blog!

 I aim to use this space to post all things relevant to my photographic collaborations with other creatives. I'll post messages, links, images and offers, amongst other things, mainly to showcase the work I do for others and to link to some amazing designers and makers in and around the East Midlands initially, but who knows how wide the net will reach?

I'll keep it simple as I learn how to use Blogger, but any hints and tips on how to improve these pages would be most welcome!

Just click on the tabs next to this one for a visual feast!

Thank you for being part of this exciting and fabulous journey with me!

Paul Dale
0115 8470693

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All images- Paul Dale Photographer. Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.